Alabama has great potential when it comes to education, but lags behind other states in execution and results. What should we do right now to improve digital access to classes and instructors? What should we stop doing?
Consultant Wade Kwon leads the discussion that will generate ideas, debate and questions for our future. Join in and help to build the state’s educational roadmap.
- What digital resources do educators have to reach more students?
- What areas should policy makers focus on in the next 3 years to improve digital outreach?
- What types of professional development are needed to help educators with digital learning?
- What are the most effective digital education programs in other states?
- What should Alabama stop doing in digital education?